Tuesday, January 5, 2010

No Shadow 2 depress You

Only Happiness surround You!

Many angels to guard You!

God himself to bless You!

There are my wishes 4 You!

4 Today & Tomorrow & Ever.

Tumse dur rehkar tumhe miss kiya humne

Tumse dur rehkar tumhe miss kiya humne,

Tumhare liye “God” se wish kiya humne,

Examation is garden,

Success is flower,

God bless you,

Power to pluck this flower.

Trusting God won't make the mountain smaller,

But it will make climbing easier.

Hope you will be able to climb,

All your mountains always. Good Luck

I wish a wish 4 you.

It's a wish I wish 4 few.

The wish I wish 4 u is that

All ur wishes come true...

So keep wishing as my best wishes are always with you!

No comments:

The Economic Season Is About to Drastically Change

I’m not one for panic. Having said that, it’s obvious we have been living in ignorant bliss. The real economic disaster hasn’t begun yet. In...